Proud of our past. Confident in our future.
2017 CITY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
New Year's Day, Monday, January 2
M.L. King Day, Monday, January 16
Presidents Day Monday, February 20
Memorial Day Monday, May 29
Independence Day Tuesday, July 4
Labor Day Monday, September 4
Native American Day Monday, October 19
Veterans Day Friday, November 10
Thanksgiving Holiday Thursday and Friday, November 23 & 24
Christmas Holiday Monday, Dec. 25, Tuesday, Dec. 26
- Regular City of Wagoner and Wagoner Public Works Authority meetings are normally held on the first Monday of each month. The Wagoner Economic Development Authority members hold regular meetings on the prior Tuesday. Agendas are posted at the meeting location in accordance with the Oklahoma Statute
- In case a holiday falls on those days the meetings are held the next working day. See below for the City Holiday Schedule.
- Special meetings are held as necessary and agendas are posted in the same manner as regular meetings.
- Unless otherwise noted all of these meetings are held in the City Council Room at 231 Church St. Start times and dates are posted as part of the agenda.
- Public participation is not only welcome, but encouraged. Please come and be a part of the City's decision making process. We welcome input from all our citizens.
WAGONER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Agendas for regular municipal meetings must be posted at least 24 hours and special meetings 48 hours (working days) before the meeting.
Agendas for the meetings listed below are posted on the front window of City Hall, 321 Church St.
Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.