Proud of our past. Confident in our future.
2016 CITY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
New Year's Day, Friday, January 1
M.L. King Day, Monday, January 18
Presidents Day Monday, February 15
Memorial Day Monday, May 30
Independence Day Monday, July 4
Labor Day Monday, September 5
Columbus Day Monday, October 10
Veterans Day Friday, November 11
Thanksgiving Holiday Thursday and Friday, November 24 & 25
Christmas Holiday Friday, December 23 - Monday, December 26
- Regular City of Wagoner and Wagoner Public Works Authority meetings are normally held on the first Monday of each month. The Wagoner Economic Development Authority members hold regular meetings on the prior Tuesday. Agendas are posted at the meeting location in accordance with the Oklahoma Statute
- In case a holiday falls on those days the meetings are held the next working day. See below for the City Holiday Schedule.
- Special meetings are held as necessary and agendas are posted in the same manner as regular meetings.
- Unless otherwise noted all of these meetings are held in the City Council Room at 231 Church St. Start times and dates are posted as part of the agenda.
- Public participation is not only welcome, but encouraged. Please come and be a part of the City's decision making process. We welcome input from all our citizens.
WAGONER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Agendas for regular municipal meetings must be posted at least 24 hours and special meetings 48 hours (working days) before the meeting.
Agendas for the meetings listed below are posted on the front window of City Hall, 321 Church St.
Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.